Lightning Browser + v2.2

Lightning Browser + v2.2

Requirements: 2.2+

Overview: The Lightning Browser Paid

The Most Powerful Web Browser of Its Size

Image



Features the free version doesn't have

Unlimited Tabs

Unlimited Bookmarks

Will have more features eventually



Features:

Holo Interface

Supports Froyo to JellyBean

Tabbed Internet Browsing

Supports Adobe Flash Player

Fast Start Times

Small Footprint

Fast Browsing

Smooth Scrolling

Higher Benchmarks than Chrome (tested on a Nexus 7)

Enjoy Lightning Browser, one of the smallest browsers around. It is a high-performance small-sized browser built for those who don't want the cumbersome slowness or size of Firefox or Chrome. Currently it looks best on a tablet, but it will be optimized for phone sized screens soon. I will try to update this as often as I have time (I am a student...). This is my most major app release to date and I'm proud of my work, so if you have ANY problems at all, PLEASE contact me. I always respond, as those that have contacted with me before know... and I'm nice :)



Navigation:

Long-press a tab to delete it

Long-press the back button to exit the browser



What's in this version:

v.2.2

- Fixed 5 tab and bookmark limit (thanks for pointing out the error, Patrick), very sorry that happened, it was late and I was tired when I published the update. Email me if you find anything else wrong :)



This app has NO advertisements



More Info:


Code:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=acr.browser.lightning




Download Instructions:

http://ul.to/3r0gufuh

wodeaigsq — Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:43 pm


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...